Monday, July 1, 2013

Updating

I posted the last teddy bear photo on May 9, 2011. On May 23, 2011 I had surgery. Since then the blog has not been updated. Before I went into the hospital I sent the last finished bears to the Mother Bear project. I had only posted to Bear 248 but had actually finished the series "Primary Challenge." From my Ravelry pages I see that they were Bears 249 to 253. Neither one of these received a poem, but eventually I will get around to that. For today I will only post their pictures.

Bear 249 - Oriana - an Unimportant Woman from Venice, Italy



Bear 250 - Eveline - an Unimportant Woman from San Francisco, USA



Bear 251 - Angelique - an Unimportant Woman from Paris




Bear 252 - Hope - an Unimportant Woman from Haltwhistle, England



Bear 253 - the Mystery Woman from Soweto, South Africa. Since she is the final element in the puzzle, an exclamation mark - I named her ILANA - where the i comes closest to an exclamation mark, just turn it upside down.



This series of teddy bears was my birthday tribute to Nelson Mandela in 2011

Putting them next to each other in a certain order, the first letters of their names spell

PEACE ON EARTH!

No comments: