Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Open Letter to Pat

Pat,

Thank you for taking me on this cruise. You were the hostess with the mostest! Though I limped and made little "agh" sounds when I climbed stairs and sometimes retreated to the Solarium to gather my thoughts and to knit little brown squares for bear heads, and you marched, without me, with much speed and confidence into your daily chores, we had a great time.










You are giving Mother and Dick credit for financing the cruise, but I know it is your generosity that allowed me to see Boston, Portland, Kennebunkport, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax, and Peggy's Cove. And you are responsible for the great view from cabin 9258 (the very last cabin at the very end of the ship - 150 steps of hallway to cover - where one can step onto the balcony and see 180 degrees of spectacular sunrises)



Thank you Mother, Dick, and Pat.
Love,
Gigi

No comments: