Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Details, Details, Details


Something that always motivates me to knit more Bears is a trip to Michaels. Whenever a friend sends me a 40% off coupon for yarn I take it as an omen: You must shop NOW.


I love to crochet little flowers and the Boogie Bag is perfect for "hosting" one of them


Of course Boogie Bags have to have different shapes and sizes.


I love the little Black Boots; the color of the laces is important in the overall picture.


Another Boogie Bag, this one with drawstring.

I know from my own childhood how important little bags or pockets are to little girls. I used to beg for buttons from my grandmother's button box and kept them in my apron pocket. Sometimes I carried flowers or pebbles around or I folded a very important piece of paper and hid it in my pocket.

No comments: