Saturday, May 31, 2008

Nina and Camile

Fashion dolls Nina and Camile in their finished outfits.
Knitted hats, tops, skirt, and pants.

My eighteen inch fashion doll Nina is presenting various sizes of needles. From fifteen to triple zero! Since I have started to work on the Bear project at the end of February I have had little time to work on doll clothes, though I had ordered all sorts of fine yarn. Today I finished Nina's black pants and reworked Camile's seafoam green hat. It is rather difficult to get used to working with size zero and smaller needles again after so many Bears that require size seven.
Yesterday was a full day. After the rainbow Bears were finished I decided to give the dolls a couple of hours. Another hour went to the mop, the vacuum cleaner, and the dustcloth. The afternoon was dedicated to the new movie "Sex and the City." Then I spent an hour reading and sipping coffee at the Barnes and Noble Cafe. A leisurely walk home, then a short drive to the Green Planet Yarn shop and two hours of Bear knitting. Late dinner, the news on TV, a few more pages of reading. Since midnight I have been yawning. I guess it's time to go to bed.

No comments: