Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Time Out

2008 at home - Getting ready for the Alaska Cruise

2007 Santa Cruz, California - Guarding lunch



2006 Germany - It is raining at the castle in Dilsberg



2005 Germany - Visiting the Teddybear Museum in Munich




2004 England - Teddybear attached to backpack



What to wear?

I have decided to interrupt my Bear knitting project one day a week in order to get my own Bear ready for the late June Alaska Cruise. Every time I go on a trip she gets a few new outfits. This time I am working on a white knitted t-shirt, a dress, a sweater, two pairs of play pants, pink sweats, and something made of pink sock yarn to be decided later.

Tyana J LittleString has been my travel companion since 2004 when she clung to my backpack while I walked across England along Hadrian's Wall. Since then she has been on many trips with me.

No comments: