Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thank You, Ladies!



































On Tuesday I took forty Bears to my Memoir Writing Group and all found sponsors. We had a wonderful time discussing knitting, color selection, and the Mother Bear Project. After I added up the donations from family members and friends I saw that I have the three dollars for all but the last ten of one hundred Bears. And I am just now knitting Bear number seventy.

I am going to try to post the photographs all at once. Since the final blog never looks the same as the preview I have no idea how the pictures will show up.


My heartfelt thank you to everybody in the group who donated to this project and to those who couldn't be here but promised to contribute or have already done so. I feel very fortunate to have such a good circle of friends who look patiently at my pictures and who let me talk on and on about the Mother Bear Project, about the children in Africa, about Bears and Bears and Bears.
Thank you.









No comments: