Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bear Two in the Making


Saturday, March 1, 2008


The socks are finished and I can devote myself to the bear project for a few days. Amy from Mother Bear Project says it is fine to ask others to donate the money. She'll ship labels for me as soon as I ask for them. There is a "100 Bear Club" and I am toying with the idea to knit 100 of them. I'll see what I think about that when it gets warm outside and the garden calls.


I'm starting the second bear, lighter face, light blue and dark blue clothing. I'm going to use the number eight bamboo needles until I shop for number sevens. Bamboo is so much easier on my hands and shoulders. I've also laid out the yarn for bear number three - light face, pink skirt, pink, black, pale green and yellow for the top.

No comments: