Saturday, March 8, 2008

Putting Together Means Sewing


Wednesday, March 5, 2008


It's after four and I am still "putting together" bears. I have to learn to call arms, scarves, and skirts "knitting" and not toss them into the "putting together" bucket. I have worked on three bears since early this morning, almost uninterruptedly. Bears five and six are finished; bear four is still on needles.


I must relax for a while; my shoulders are hurting. I think I am going overboard as usual. but slowing down is difficult; I constantly have new color combinations in my head and can't wait. Which brings me to the question: how should I handle the numbering? By starts or by finishes?

I guess I'll go by starts. Even if number four is the last one to be finished, he still came into being in my head as the fourth one.

No comments: